Are You Looking for a Safe and Affordable Way to Provide Energy to Your Home and Business?

Water heating with propane

The weather is finally changing. And while the day time temperatures around the country are still unseasonably warm, the night time temperatures are finally dropping near freezing on a regular basis. And while everyone prepares for the change of seasons, the construction propane service contractors are gearing up to not only provide energy for many power tools, but to also provide some heat to what will soon be very cold work sites.
Whether you are someone considering heating your home with propane or a construction manager looking for an affordable way to heat a job site or to provide energy through a propane powered generator, propane services are a viable option. For many people, water heating with propane is a safe and affordable method.
Construction Propane Services Provide Heat and Energy to Many Businesses Across America
A significant number of workers across America rely on the power provided by construction propane services provider. And while the most obvious use may be to keep outdoor and not enclosed work sites warm and safe, propane energy is also used to power generators that in turn power a variety of tools. Everything from brazing, soldering, cutting, heat treating, annealing, vulcanizing, and welding tools can be powered by the clean and affordable energy of propane. And while more than 350,000 industrial sites rely on propane for space heating, the number of sites that use this clean energy to power their tools may be even more wide spread.
Many Farmers Across the Country Also Depend on Propane Powered Energy
Although construction propane services may be more well known on construction sites, the use of propane on farms across America is also very significant. In areas of the country were fruit orchards are a major source of income, propane is used to heat the orchards and avoid threats posed by unexpected cold weather. Farming and growing experts indicate, in fact, that propane is an essential fuel for crop drying, flame cultivation, fruit ripening, space and water heating, as well as food refrigeration. In addition to fruit growers using propane, more than 660,000 farmers also use propane for their irrigation pumps, grain dryers, standby generators, and other propane powered farm equipment.
Private Individuals Use Propane to Heat Their Homes in Growing Numbers
As a source for energy in the home, propane can be used to not only heat the home, but also to heat the hot water heaters and clothes dryers. Seen as an affordable way to heat a home, as well as an affordable and clean source of energy, a growing number of Americans look toward propane as a way to take control of their lives. Propane can be purchased on a private basis, and many citizens see propane use as a way to move further off the grid of agency provided electricity. In an effort to move further away from dependence on agency controlled power sources, propane is a way to ensure that if a major power grid failure ever occurs, homeowners are able to control their own access to energy to heat their homes.
Understanding the Sources of Propane
Propane exists as both a liquid and a gas. Science indicates that at an atmospheric pressure and temperatures above 44 degrees it is a non-toxic, colorless, and odorless gas. Similar to natural gas, an intentional odor is added so it can be readily detected.
One of the reasons that many people prefer the use of propane is that as much as 90% of America?s propane supply is produced domestically. Of the remaining 10% not produced in America, 70% is imported from Canada and Mexico. Because equal amounts of propane come from the refining of crude oil and from natural gas processing, propane is considered by many to be readily available, as well as a secure energy source whose environmental benefits are widely recognized.
Continued use of propane as a source for both heating and energy sources grows in many areas: businesses, farming, and residential use. Used as a clean and affordable energy source, propane fueled homes and businesses look toward both residential and construction propane service providers. Heating and energy sources will always be an important decision for all informed people.

Leave a Reply