Dryer Vent Information

Dryer Vent Information

Regular dryer vent cleaning and maintenance done by a professional is crucial to keeping your home safe and clean. Not surprisingly, poorly insulated attic accounts for 25% of a house’s heat loss. Why risk not being able to adequately heat your home, if you have another choice? Dryer vent cleaning can be done by a professional dryer vent cleaning service in order to get your ducts clean. When thinking about whether or not ac duct and vent cleaning is worth the money, think about this Рhomeowners waste about 25% of their heating and cooling costs in improperly maintained dryer vents. Families with pets that have fur that sheds into the home are more at risk for dryer duct and vent hazards, as pet hair quickly and easily fills up the ducts.

Dangers of Not Cleaning Your Dryer Vent

There are many dangers to not adequately cleaning your air ducts and dryer vents. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, 80% of Americans are exposed to dust mites on a daily basis and 60% are exposed to pet dander, which can cause health problems particularly for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. While there are lint screens on the dryer ducts, they only catch about 25% of the lint. The other 75% of the lint ends of in the ducts themselves, causing a serious fire hazard within the home. It is a scary reality that the leading cause of residential clothing dryer fires is failure to clean them at 34%. Many homeowners fail to realize how much of a hazard a dirty or stuffed up dryer duct can be. It is a scary reality for all families.

How Often Should You Be Cleaning Your Dryer Vent?

We suggest that homeowners get their air ducts and dryer vents cleaned every three to five years to maximize heating and cooling efficiency in the home. AC duct repair and ac duct cleaning can be simple and easy to do, with the correct local company. Oklahoma duct cleaning companies are reliable, honest, and there for you when you need them. If you are interested in also insulating attic roof and insulating attic ceiling, professional dryer vent cleaning services is the way to go. When in doubt, get the ducts cleaned out!

Leave a Reply


Best Self Service Movers

Welcome Columbus, This web site brings you news, weather and stock prices and well as Columbus news and info about the best self service movers around Ohio

How To Move

Post Calendar

September 2019
M T W T F S S
« Aug    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30