No homeowner wants to hear they have termites, 20% of them say they are their biggest concern when it comes to pests. They cause a ton of damage every year throughout the United States. Experts say that up to 15% of new homes have major damage to their structure. This probably includes damage from termites. They can be hard to get rid of. There is a species of termite whose queen can lay up to 40,000 each day. Here are some reasons why exterminators offer the best solutions for termite control for homeowners:
- They will use less chemicals. The professional pest control service has a training and experience in killing termites effectively and efficiently. Often when homeowners try to take over the termite control process, they use more pesticide than they really need and they do not always do it correctly. This can do as much harm than good. When you call in the experts, they do not start their work by using harsh pesticides. They think of that as the option of last resort. They have a number of other things they can do to get rid of your bug problem that are not available on the general market.
- They will keep you healthy. When you use a lot of pesticides, it can be harmful to your, your family and your pet’s healthy. This risk goes up was more and more chemicals are used on the property. Another problem is that you can be bitten by the bugs. While this may not seem as much of an issue with termites, it is better to be safe than sorry and call in a professional termite control for homeowners company. Soldier termites have been known to bite people when they are handled. If you have young children, they may play with them and get bit. They know how to do this safely and have the proper equipment, which you may not have.
- They will even clean up the place. Whenever you have a termite infestation, you have a mess. Depending on how far into your home they got, you may have sawdust that they left as they ate away at your home. There may also be the dead bugs. If you have a termite infestation, you may have other insects. When have professionals come in and provide termite control for homeowners, before they pack up and leave, they will clean up the mess left behind by both the extermination work and the bugs themselves.
- You will spend less. Termites are hard to get rid of. This is because they do not tend to live in the ground right around your home. Rather they build tunnels to another location under the ground. The only time you really see termites above ground is when they are swarming, which is most often in the spring. As a consequence, the exterminator has to cover a wider area. The good news is that they know what they are doing and can take care of the pests in short order, something most home owners are not trained to do. As a result, you will spend less money having the professionals take care of your problem.
- They can give you a better peace of mind. Knowing insects are eating away at the foundation of your home can be very stressful. It is an upsetting thought to know swarms of bugs are eating away, doing damage to your house. It really is the stuff that nightmares or horror movies are made of. Many homeowners find this very upsetting and it is often hard for them to sleep until the problem has been solved. When you add to that the frustration of trying and failing to kills the pests, you have a recipe for a very stressful experience. All of this can be avoided by hiring professionals to handle the termite control for homeowners. You know the pest control process is being handled. You can get a guarantee that the work will work in killing the bugs.
Termites in the wild are very helpful. They eat dead wood in the wild. The distant relative of the cockroach< is a menace when they enter our homes./p>