As soon as the snow is gone you are looking forward to getting the kitchen remodel started. You have selected the new tiles for the new back splash, you have made a choice about the flooring that you want to install, and you cannot wait for the snow to melt.
Whether you are planning a bathroom, a basement, or a kitchen remodel, getting everything scheduled is important. To make sure that the project is completed on time, it is important to make sure that you are working with a contractor who knows how to get the appropriate building permits and can make sure that all of the needed materials are delivered on time. Without the right permits and the necessary materials, your project will not be started or finished on time.
Home Remodels Can Add Both Value and Beauty to Your Home
From tub remodels to kitchen renovations to new kitchen appliances, making upgrades to your home bring a significant return on investment (ROI). So while some of these projects can be pretty expensive, it is important to remember that these investments not only make your home more attractive, but that they also add to the value of your home. For this reason, it is important to make sure that you are working with a reputable contractor, someone who is able to guide you through the selection of quality tiles, flooring, and appliances and fixtures.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the home remodeling industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy, as well as an individual home owner’s property value:
- 90% of home owners indicate that they are changing the style of their master bathroom during an upgrade.
- 87% of home owners who are renovating their bathrooms indicate that they are updating their shower.
- 76% of home owners change the style of their kitchen during their renovation project.
- 73% of home owners indicate that they are renovating a bathroom that was last updated 16 years ago or more.
- 60% of home owners indicate that they prioritize storage over all other functions of their kitchens, according to the 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study.
- 10% of new bathtubs and showers come with at least one high tech feature.
The process can be a challenge, but the results are worth the effort. Even if you spend a few months eating take out while your kitchen remodel is happening, it will be worth it in the end. Worth the mess; worth the wait; worth the expense. The