Life is full of choices. And while there are many people who are always looking for the easy way out, there are many times when this is not the right decision. Consider when you are buying a car. Going for the cheapest used deal that you can find may leave you strained along the side of the road on the way home from your purchase. Likewise, if you purchase the least expensive new lawn mower that you find, you may end up having to replace it before the first season is over. The same is true of home maintenance tasks. From roofs to plumbing and from carpet to electricity, it is often in your best interest to pay for the highest quality that you can afford. Saving a few pennies now may be tempting, but when it comes to your house, the biggest investment you will likely ever make, the cheap route is rarely the best one.
In a time when expenses and costs continue to increase and wages and salaries remain fairly stagnant, a major home repair can create a real financial stress. Fortunately, there are more and more companies that are offering low interest, and in some case no interest, financing. If, for instance, you need to replace your entire heating and cooling system there are many contractors who will offer an affordable interest on a payment plan. In fact, sometimes the higher quality unit you buy, there are times when the interstate rates are even lower. Whether you are considering contacting a plumber or an electrician or a HVAC contractor or a roofer, making quality a priority will help you add to the value of your home investment.
Plumbers, Electricians, and Other Contractors Offer Many Services That Add to the Value of Your Property
In an effort to maintain or add to the value of your home it is often in your best interest to make sure that you are working with the best contractors who are available. By reading online reviews and talking to neighbors and friends, you can often find out who delivers the kind of service that you want. Unfortunately, some of the best contractors also have some of the longest wait times. This means that if you are scheduling a job that you know you need done, you will need to do so well in advance. Fortunately, some very good plumbers have a pretty big staff of stain cleaning efforts on staff if you need an emergency plumbers.
From the installation of tankless water heaters to sewer and drain cleaning, there are many times when hiring the best professional available can help you get the best results. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when investing in the best available local plumbers can help you not only maintain, but also add to, the value of your home:
- Worth $6 billion, a trillion gallons of water is wasted each year as the result of running toilets, leaking faucets, or other leaks.
- Even if you I’ve in a new home, your pipes may eventually connect to an old sewer system. Worse yet, America’s aging sewer systems spill an estimated 1.26 trillion gallons of untreated sewage every single year.
- One shower head leaking at 10 drips a minute wastes more than 500 gallons a year. This is the same amount of water it takes to wash 60 loads of dishes in a dishwasher
- One bringing freshwater in, and the other taking wastewater out, the plumbing system in a home is composed of two separate subsystems.
- If one undetected leak continues for a year, it could cost the home owner approximately $164.50 in those 12 months. This is amount of money that could help pay for a plumber’s services.
- Leaks waste as much as to180 gallons of water a week in the average household, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- The average U.S. family uses more than 300 gallons of water every day at home.
- Unfortunately, 13.7% of water use is the result of leaks, according to Plumbing Manufacturers International.
Are you willing to invest what it takes in quality for the future value of your home?