Your 17 year old daughter insisted that you buy a bunch of pumpkins. Of course it was the Halloween season, but the real reason that she wanted the pumpkins was because your husband had ripped out most of the landscaping. He cut, dug, and ripped out so much, in fact, that your daughter says the front of the house now looks naked. This was the reason for the impromptu pumpkin patch!
Whether you are planning for a new landscaping space or you are looking for changes after ripping out bushes and plants that have taken 20 years to reach this state of chaos, it is often in your best interest to consult with a professional landscaping company to find the plants that will work the best in your area. Once planted, it may also be helpful to work with professional landscapers so that you understand how to keep them trimmed and looking great.
Does the Landscaping at Your Home Need Updated?
Investing money in property improvements can help you add to the value of your home. With the help of professional bark dust blowing services, for instance, you can create an overall cohesive look that will make your home stand out from the rest of the houses in the neighborhood. Some of the most popular landscape materials today are cedar chips and barkdust. Acting as a way to keep the moisture in around trees, for instance, wood chips and barkdust also can create a uniform visual boundary around all kinds of landscaping areas.
In addition to home spaces, wood chips for playgrounds also offer a softer landing than many of the other surfaces that might surround swing sets, slides, and climbing structures. Consider some of these other facts and figures about the landscaping industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- A 12-inch layer of barkdust is recommended for use in playgrounds.
- Depending on the type of bark and how well you maintain it, recommendations are that property owners apply new bark dust every two to four years.
- You may yield a return on investment (ROI) of as much as 150% by spending as little as 5% of a home’s value on landscaping.
- There are 7% higher rental rates for commercial offices with high-quality landscapes, according to findings by researchers from the University of Washington.
- Followed by hemlock. fir is the number one most common type of barkdust.
- 83% of Americans think having a yard is important and 90% of those with a yard agree that it is important for the yard to be well maintained.
Whether you are deciding on the color and the amount of the cedar playground chips for a new school or you are simply looking for a way to make sure that you are able get the advice that you need from the most experienced professional landscapers. School playgrounds, private homes, and commercial buildings can all benefit from the advise of professional landscaping experts and the skills and the materials that they offer. The decision to invest in wood chips for playgrounds might make a space look more uniform, but these materials also create a safer play space for those little ones who are learning to swing higher than ever before, and climb higher than they ever dreamed. How can you put a price tag on that?